Sunday, January 27, 2013

So Confusing!

I don't know about you, but I'm finding this whole journey to clean eating so confusing!  It seems like the more I read, the more confused I become.  The problem is just how different everybody's views of clean eating are.  One person says this and another says that.  One person says no sugar at all and I just came across a blog with a sugar that she uses and still considers herself processed free.  Ugh!  How do I know what to think?

The answer I came to and the stand I've decided to take is that if my grandmother didn't cook it for her kids then I probably shouldn't be cooking it for mine.  If I'm using something that wasn't even heard of 100 years ago, then it's probably not the best thing for me.

Now I'm pretty sure that that there are still going to be times when I'm just not sure if I'm doing it right.  But I have come to realize that every little bit counts.  The lifestyle my family and I are embracing is so much better than the one we were doing before.  So, if I make a bad decision every once in awhile, that's ok.  I'll just try to get it right the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment